Wednesday 7 January 2015

Izumio & Super Lutein Day 1

Today 7 January 2015 is the start of my journey towards better and healthier life. I was advised by Angelina to take 3 capsule of Super Lutein + 1 Izumio twice a day. Total consumption per day will be 6 capsule of Super Lutein + 2 Izumio per day.

After taking it the first time today, I started getting headache. I dont feel too good at all. I feel the tension went straight to my eyes and started feeling a bit dizzy.

After having late lunch, I took my second dose for the day.

Still the same. Nothing improved. Im hoping I will feel better. Also, Im on my second day of my period and I usually get this type of headache during my period. Im not sure if it is because of my period or because of the izumio & Super lutein but I certainly dont feel all too well. Especially my head and my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment