Wednesday 7 January 2015

Who am I

Here are some general information about me:

1. Female
2. 35 years old
3. Married
4. 2 young children (4 year old daughter & 2 year old son)
5. Generally very healthy and dont fall sick easily
6. I dont take any supplements or vitamins
7. I dont exercise
8. I eat whatever I want to eat (sometimes it is healthy food, other times it is not)
9. Im never on a diet. I see food, I eat it.
10. I've done LASIK once when I was about 27 years old. Lately, my vision is starting to get blurry 


I've been in hospital once for dengue and that was the only time I've ever been admitted to the hospital (apart from the time when I gave birth to my kids). I dont have any health issues. But I want to maintain good health and now thinking that its time I start looking after myself more. I dont take vitamins or supplements or anything for my health. Basically, I take my health for granted. 

Recently, I've been introduced to Izumio & Super Lutien and although I dont have any health issues, I decided to try it to maintain my good health. Im also getting older and I want to see if this product is good for me or not. 

I bought a package for 1 year RM5035 (including membership fee) which consist of 15 products. I want to start this blog to record my journey

No comments:

Post a Comment