Wednesday 7 January 2015

Medical Check up 1

My last medical check up was quite a while ago. I dont even remember. I did a pap-smear a few months ago and results was good as I did not hear anything back from my gynae. According to her, no news is good news. I left it there and did not follow up.

Yesterday 6 January 2015, I went for my medical check up in Klinik Kita in KL. It was a full blood and urine test. I have not gotten the results back. Hopefully they will give me the results this week or next week.

Im expecting all to be ok except for my cholesterol as every medical check up that I've been on will tell me that my cholesterol is on the high side. Previous medical check ups always say the same. i.e I need to reduce my cholesterol level. So, Im guessing and expecting this will be the same too. Hopefully there isnt any new findings.

Will update when the results are out

No comments:

Post a Comment